Are you looking for a new opportunity? Ready to take your accountant career to the next level? Are you living nearby Strombeek-Bever (northern side of Brussels)? Keep on reading!
What you'll be doing at Copper
You will take on the accounting side of building management such as booking invoices, processing payment files, paying claims, sending out commissions, following up on meter readings (e.g., Ista, Techem).
You will take care of accounting start-up of the new premises (initial balance sheet, requesting provisions, taking over/starting up accounts, etc.).
You will perform controls for billing extra-contractual services
You apply the reminder procedure for defaulters.
You prepare accounts in preparation for the general meeting.
You provide assistance to the account commissioners.
Together with your colleagues, you provide telephone support for accounting questions.
Support your team
Last but not least you are flexible and support your colleagues wherever possible.
Your profile as an accountant
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French
- You work in a structured way and can work both independently and as part of a team
- You can handle stress well, prioritize and tackle problems
- You make maximum and correct use of digital tools
- You preferably have a relevant professional bachelor or already have some experience in the profession
- You are eager to learn, and are not afraid to learn continuously
What we bring to the table
- A jovial environment of a family business; you will become part of a close team where everyone supports each other
- A varied range of tasks tailored to your needs with support where needed
- Internal trainings and an individual learning path
- Growth opportunities in your function and our company
- A competitive and market-conformable salary in function of your experience, completed with extra-legal benefits
Can't wait to start? Apply now!
We'll have a coffee soon.